Some of the campaign’s most important activities take place after the campaign has ended. This is the time to say “thank you” to department, agency, or installation leadership, campaign workers and donors. Recognition and appreciation build morale and a strong foundation for next year’s campaign. The CFC offers a variety of ways to recognize your department, individual offices, campaign workers, and donors.
- Campaign Worker Certificates - All CFC volunteers (Coordinators and Keyworkers) will receive a certificate of recognition. Download the Certificate here.
- Agency Award: Most Outstanding Campaign - One federal agency or command in each category below will receive the Most Outstanding Campaign Award based on achieving the highest per capita pledge results. Calculation is based on the total amount of pledges divided by the number of personnel in the agency. Awards will be presented at the Campaign Finale event. The four categories are:
- Agencies with more than 1,000 personnel,
- Agencies with 500 - 999 personnel,
- Agencies with 100 - 499 personnel,
- Agencies with fewer than 100 personnel.
- Agency Award: Impact Award - The CFC Impact Award will be presented to all agencies that achieved 100% contact demonstrated by the level of participation. To order your awards, please download and complete this form and send it to you [email protected] by 28 January 2022.
Impact Award levels are as follows:
- Gold Award: Agencies that achieve participation of 50 percent or higher
- Silver Award: Agencies that achieve participation of 33 – 49 percent
- Bronze Award: Agencies that achieve participation of 25 – 32 percent
Agency heads/commanders or campaign workers may nominate individuals or units/agencies/departments for awards. Units/Departments must be a recognized entity under a Federal Agency/Command with its own unit code. Nominations must be complete by 28 January 2022. Click the name of the award to submit a nomination.
- Campaign Hero – A CFC hero is a person who implemented a successful CFC campaign and went above and beyond the call of duty in service to the campaign. This recognition will be awarded to up to three outstanding key CFC campaign representatives.
- CFC Champion– Recognizes a Keyworker or volunteer who made the most valuable contribution in their Agency, contributing to the overall success of their Agency’s campaign.
- CFC Innovator Award - This award is given to the unit/agency/department that implemented the most creative and effective campaign strategy or activity during the 2021 campaign. Innovative activities can be in the areas of: campaign administration/management; marketing; fundraising and incentive efforts; and/or other innovations which display creativity and excellence during the 2021 CFC. Innovative strategies might include initiating new or improved methods of increasing CFC awareness; method used for educating federal employees about the campaign; implementing new technology while promoting the CFC; conducting an innovative CFC activity/event; etc.