We know there are a lot of giving options out there. You might be wondering, why should I give through the CFC?
Here are three great reasons:
1. Give through Payroll Deduction. Designate recurring gifts from each paycheck for a greater impact over time.
2. Give to Multiple Charities. Make all of your charitable donations and pledge volunteer hours in one place.
3. Give for Collective Impact. The world is a better place when changemakers like us give together.
Looking for even more reasons?
• Tax-deductible giving
• Unrestricted funds for charities
• Easy to renew
• Long-standing federal tradition
• Federal employees can even volunteer
• Secure online giving platform
• Thousands of vetted charities
• Makes fundraising easy for charities
And, here are 5 great reasons to give online!
Giving online is our favorite way to change the world through the CFC! The online pledge system is:
Comprehensive: Select from all available payment methods in addition to payroll deduction – like credit card or e‑check – and give to an unlimited number of charities online.
Quick: Renew each year with the click of a button once you’ve set up your initial pledge. Shorten the processing time for your pledge to have it show up sooner on your unit report.
Flexible: Change your recurring pledge (credit, payroll or annuity) up until the last day of the campaign solicitation period.
Secure: Take comfort knowing that the online pledge portal meets all federal security standards. Your personal information is not exposed, and the CFC securely links to all payroll service providers.
Green: Reduce paper waste and help the environment by submitting your pledge online.
Paper pledge forms continue to be accepted; however, when possible, pledging online or through the CFC Giving Mobile App is preferred.